Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesdays Tip of the Week! 5.06.14

Organization is not always about organizing your physical items or space(s). In fact, organization has to start within your mind to become a part of your life. One must be motivated and have goals to succeed in organization. Without motivation and goals you will find your clutter spaces will just reappear in a few months. To stay on track the thing to do is make lists! Not only make a list of your goals, but for everything. Below are some great ways to help you stay on track!

Use Post-It notes to help you remember your weekly goals! Each week, rip them off and start new!

Chalk boards are a great way to stay mentally organized as well! Use a menu to help you plan meals throughout the week. Think how less stressed you would have to be to come home after a day of work, to have dinner already planned out, so you don't have to search through your cupboards to see if all ingredients are there. 
The HUBBY-DO-LIST! I use this list in my home everyday! My husband is not always the biggest fan but it keeps the necessities in track and things get done! In my home I even painted the inside of my medicine cabinet with chalkboard for my own daily reminders!
 
Should you have any questions or need assistance in your own space please feel free to visit my website www.SimplyLifeDesigns.com or contact via email at: Samantha@SimplyLifeDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment