Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesdays Tip of the Week! 4.15.14


While on Pinterest this week I came across an article called 10 Ways to store fabric. Since I am an avid trying to be an avid sewer, I have looking for  useful tips to on storing my fabric. Currently I have been folding them neatly and placing them in a plastic set of drawers but my collection is starting to grow rapidly. Please feel free to read the article on 10 ways to store fabrics. Below are my top 3 ways that were featured;

Use/Make mini bolts for your fabric and display them on shelves

 Thinking Closet choose a hanging file rack to help store her fabrics!
I just love the look of how they stored the fabric above! Even when organizing you can make things ascetically pleasing while functional! Check out a few different hanging ideas at Craft Aholics Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment