Sunday, April 20, 2014

High Five for Friday!

This has been quite the week of adventures! Non stop there for a while and exhausted is an understatement for me right now, so much so that I ended up catching the flu! wah wah.... But enough with the bad and in with the good!
1. For starters my husband, Billy and I got to attend the Craig Morgan concert with a few of our friends. If you have not seen him live, I highly recommend it! He is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! He sounds just likes his tracks and has so many number 1 hits to keep you singing along!

2. On Saturday, Billy and I got to attend the Long Beach Grand Prix indy car race! If you have not never of it, then it is definitly something to check out in the future. Every year the city of Long Beach, CA closes down the street and host an indy car race. The event is large with an expo hall, grand stands everywhere and of course, cars, cars, cars! My parents have always volunteered to the work, so we got to spend some time here and there with them as wekl. An even bigger PLUS is that my cousin happens to be on the pit crew for Fuzzies and to our excitement, THEY WON! To the right is photo of Billy and I with my parents.
3. Along with AutoCAD this semester, I have begun taking Revit. Revit is an additional interior design software used to design buildings and interior rooms. AutoCAD was a little difficult to get going on but find Revit to be a breeze. In two weeks I have been able to design a cabin and a two story home! I cant wait to post some of the fun projects I will be creating in the future! 4.I officially have my first interior design project! My friend Cameron came to me two weeks with the desire to make over his bedroom. We have come up wth a design and I have specified all of the furniture out. I am excited to have photos up of the finish project in a couple of weeks to share! In the mean time, I will posting a separate blog explaining my design concept and board! 5. I love reading The Small Things Blog (www.ItsTheSmallThingsBlog.com) and have been able to get a number of friends to follow Kate as well. This week though I stubbled across a new blog that I love, love, love called Tatertots and Jello (http://Tatertotsandjello.com/) I have found myself in the past clicking on numerous pinterests pictures that lead me to this blog so I finally took the time to read. The blog features so many cute ideas from organizing, to decorating to DIY. Check it out! That's all for me this week! Have wonderful weekend and a Happy eater!


Should you have any questions or need assistance in your own space please feel free to visit my website www.SimplyLifeDesigns.com or contact via email at: Samantha@SimplyLifeDesigns.com


No comments:

Post a Comment