Friday, April 4, 2014

High 5 For Friday!

Whew! This has been a long week and I am ready for the weekend! This was my first week back from Spring Break. You would think I would be rested but NOPE, Not me! I spent my Spring Break getting caught up and ahead of my classes. I started my 6th class this week so I wanted to make sure I was ahead of my studies. Lucky for me, I love interior design, which makes homework feel less like work and more fun!

With that said, lets get down the top 5 highlights of my week:


1. My most exciting news came on Thursday when I had a vet appointment for my little Hunter. He cut his eye about 3 months ago (and after a few procedures and a lot of vet appointments later) the vet finally gave him the thumbs up! I am so relieved and thrilled! Since corgis have short little legs, Hunter has a hard time with wearing a cone. His little head gets stuck in the grass when he walks and I have had to hand feed him since he couldn't reach his food. He quite the little happy camper now that he is free from the "cone of shame"!


2. Since I am going to school for interior design, my confidence has been a little hesitant on how I would do in an architecture class. My classes latest project was designing a building for my schools Video Game Club. Well, I was very excited on Tuesday to find out I got an A on my project! Now onto my next project of headquarters building for Adidas, wish me luck!

3. On Thursday I got to spend the day with my sister Tara, and my newest little niece Alice. I cant believe she is already 3 months old! She loves to be held and her aunt Sammy loved getting to hold her! She was too precious giggling and smiling as we walked around the block twice leading up to her nap. Can't wait to be able to watch her again!

4. As I mentioned above I have started another class this week, giving me a compacted schedule of 6 classes for the next 8 weeks. I have been studying an interior design software called AutoCAD since February and am really getting the hang of it now! This week I started my BIM1 class which focuses on another design software called Revit. I am 2 classes in and I don't foresee any problems in this class!

5. For the past 4 years I have heard my husband tell his tall tales of him and his best baseball friends from when he played with Detroit Tigers. With getting to visit/live with him during his seasons I was fortunate to meet a number of them but there are still few I haven't. Well last weekend/early this week we had the pleasure of having his friend, Bryan Pounds stay with us. It was fun to hear/see the reenactment of these stories I have heard of firework mishaps and skinned knees of sliding into home. I want to wish him a good luck this season and we look forward to visiting him in Texas when he returns home.

Well that's a wrap on my week! On too thrift shopping, baseball games and homework for me this weekend! Have a wonderful week!

Should you have any questions or need assistance in your own space please feel free to visit my website www.SimplyLifeDesigns.com or contact via email at: Samantha@SimplyLifeDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment