Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesdays Tip of the Week! 4.07.14

My bathroom can never seem to keep clean while getting ready in the morning. By the end of getting ready I have a my blow dryer, straightener, hairspray, brush, comb, bobby pins, and that is just some of my hair products! Let alone my toothpaste, deodorant, perfume, etc. To help tackle the counter top clutter I like to use a plastic tub to keep my morning rituals in. In my tub I keep my fash wash, lotions, perfume and hairspray. As I get ready in the morning, I simply pull the products out and place them right back in as I use them. Once I am finished getting ready all I have to do is place the tub under the sink and I am on my way! This quick and easy organizing tip is not only handy but will save you time! For ideas on products I suggest the following:
This bin is sold at Target!
Find this bin and similar ones at WayFair!

Should you have any questions or need assistance in your own space please feel free to visit my website www.SimplyLifeDesigns.com or contact via email at: Samantha@SimplyLifeDesigns.com

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. This helps to keep meorganized in the morning, especially when I might be running a little late for work.
    I look forward to reading your blogs, keep up the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete